Product features: -Flexible wax formula that doesn't crack or break -Mix and match wax sealing bead colors for a marbled look -2 1/4-in x 2 1/4-in plastic container with screw-top lid -Approximately 175 beads per container
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging.
How to Use Sealing Wax Beads to Create a Wax Seal:
1. Gather supplies needed: wax seal stamp, wax melting spoon, sealing wax beads, candle
2. Place three (3) sealing wax beads into wax melting spoon
3. Hold wax melting spoon over candle heat to melt wax
4. Pour hot wax onto project surface (find a list of ideas here)
5. Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool* (approx. 15 seconds) 6. Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design *if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely set